ALL TEAMS MUST COMPLETE MANDATORY ONLINE CHECK-IN
CHECK-IN VIA GOTSOCCER
Deadline: Friday May 17th, 2019 by 10:00 PM NO EXCEPTIONS
Teams that complete online registration will receive a Confirmation Email by Wednesday May 22nd 2019 at 10:00 p.m. Confirmation Email will be sent to the email address listed as “Primary Contact” for this specific event. Please do not send individual inquiries prior to the deadline.
Online registration documents must include:
- Team Information Sheet
- State/Club Approved Roster (USYSA or US Club)
- Current Player Cards to match roster uploaded
- Guest Player Forms (if needed)
- Permission to Travel
Directions to Complete Online Check-In:
- Fill out and save the PDF labeled “Team Information Sheet”
- Teams must provide state/US club approved roster and current player cards, including guest player cards
- Submission process:
- SCAN each document.
- SAVE each document type as an individual PDF as they will be uploaded separately.
- Please use descriptive titles so you will know which files to upload.
- Please upload all player cards as one PDF document.
- UPLOAD the documents to GotSoccer
- Log in to your team’s GotSoccer page with your username and password.
- Select Tournament name.
- Select the “Documents” tab.
- Select the labels from the drop-down list in the “Team Document Upload” box and upload the appropriate files.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Roster updates (If applicable):
Must notify GotSoccer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. After confirmation of your initial check-in, your roster is locked and you will need to contact GotSoccer to confirm your updated roster.
How do I add a guest player?
Step 1: OBTAIN the guest player’s card and medical release form.
Step 2: ADD the guest player to your official Roster (USYSA or US Club), unique jersey number, player identification number, and date of birth to the existing approved roster.
Step 3: SCAN and COMBINE into a PDF document
Step 4: Obtain the guest player form from your State or US Club loan for and upload
Can I have different player passes from different organizations?
Mixed rosters will NOT be allowed. No Mixing US Club and USYSA passes; even for guest players.
How do I add a guest player after I submitted my online registration?
Contact GotSoccer via email at email@example.com to add guest players online. You will need to upload an updated roster with the guest player’s information on it (jersey #, name, birth date, player ID #) and upload their player card (either separately or with the rest). Please let GotSoccer know when this has been completed.